1/720 Pacific Highway Gordon
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 carSpace – Light – Convenience
Amazingly spacious apartment, you won’t believe the size of this generous, character-filled apartment located on the first floor in a boutique block of 4.
Enjoying a north/east aspect with a total area of 141.8sqm (approx.). Light and airy living areas positioned peacefully at the rear of the block. Set in established gardens with level lawn. Only 750m (approx.) to Gordon railway station, 600m (approx.) to shopping centre, cafes and restaurants.
Full brick and concrete character apartment featuring high ceilings
Generously proportioned sitting and dining room
Two huge bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
Potential to create a 3rd bedroom – add instant value
Separate kitchen and renovated bathroom with separate w/c
Large under cover car space with access from Yarabah Avenue
Ability to add your own storage cage at rear of car space
Killara High School and Killara Public catchment zone
750m (approx.) walk to Gordon railway station, 600m (approx.) to shopping centre, cafes and restaurants
As per the government’s advice, agents are again able to conduct open home inspections.
With this in mind, please note that our office has implemented the following procedures at all viewings:
- Ensuring physical distancing of greater than 1.5m is maintained;
- Promoting good hygiene on all premises with the use of hand sanitiser;
- Ensuring visitors do not touch any surfaces within a property;
- Obtaining contact records of people attending open homes and auctions;
- Ensuring people with any symptoms of illness do not attend a property;
- Managing the number of people entering small spaces;
- Still offering use of digital platforms across all properties.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained herein has been provided by our Principal and third parties, which we merely pass on without any representation or warranty given, intended or implied by us as to its correctness and with no liability accepted by us in this regard. You must rely upon your own enquiries as to its accuracy or otherwise