PROUDLY SOLD BY RICHARD & MELANIE PATTERSON
1 Edmund Street Lindfield
4 bed | 1 bath | 2 carOpportunity & Location
Located opposite the family friendly Queen Elizabeth Reserve this C1940s double brick home, with oversized windows bringing sunshine and pretty garden views into this family home, offering an opportunity rarely found.
Sited within a short stroll to the village shops and cafes (approx. 350mtrs.) and Beaumont Road Primary School (approx. 650mtrs.) this is truly an enviable position.
Sitting on 796.7sqm (approx.) corner block with a 17.45m frontage (approx.) what an opportunity exists to simply paint and polish the boards and move in and enjoy, extend into a larger home or create your dream home and re-build.
Combined family dining room
Formal sitting room with glorious garden views
Granite bench top kitchen opens to sunny rear deck
4 bedrooms, full bathroom, internal laundry and outside WC
Level rear garden with double carport
No Heritage or Conservation on the property
Bus 565 to Lindfield, Roseville, Chatswood, and Macquarie University railway stations 130m (approx.)
As per the government’s advice, agents are again able to conduct open home inspections.
With this in mind, please note that our office has implemented the following procedures at all viewings:
- Ensuring physical distancing of greater than 1.5m is maintained;
- Promoting good hygiene on all premises with the use of hand sanitiser;
- Ensuring visitors do not touch any surfaces within a property;
- Obtaining contact records of people attending open homes and auctions;
- Ensuring people with any symptoms of illness do not attend a property;
- Managing the number of people entering small spaces;
- Still offering use of digital platforms across all properties.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained herein has been provided by our Principal and third parties, which we merely pass on without any representation or warranty given, intended or implied by us as to its correctness and with no liability accepted by us in this regard. You must rely upon your own enquiries as to its accuracy or otherwise
- 796.7 sqm (approx)